Copyright © Secure Waste Inc. 2022. All rights reserved.
Maybe you are starting a new practice. No worries we can help you!
Hey there, we are Secure Waste, we are a different kind of healthcare waste management company. And we are determined to become a successful partner with you today!
Do you still have more questions –
Don’t worry the struggle is over LET’S GO!
At Secure Waste, we are the local specialist and a partner managing your end-to-end medical and biohazard waste disposal. Included but not limited to pharmaceutical, sharps container management and disposal, Chemotherapeutic even pathological wastes. Secure Waste provides you with the dramatic shift you have been seeking from traditional biohazardous waste management companies. We provide you with a true no-contract disposal service, no hidden fees, and schedules that work for you. It’s easy, contact our team members today & we can show you why we are the leader in Maryland, Virginia & Washington D.C.
We are the Physicians’ choice and local authority in Maryland, Virginia, and Washing D.C., for biohazard waste management. Secure Waste is a company with comprehensive end-to-end capabilities and a proven track record, providing safe and cost-effective (Cradle-to-Grave) management of regulated waste with no contract required. We have waste solutions for a variety of healthcare providers from doctors, dentists, surgery centers, long term health care just to name a few. For more information, please review our specific waste-handling services below.
Medical waste is one of the biggest challenges that healthcare provides every day. On average, a single hospital bed can produce 33 pounds of waste …
Every year, healthcare facilities generate a substantial volume of medical waste. Approximately 85% of this waste is standard, while the remaining 15% contains hazardous materials …
Steps to Sharps Safety Always be smart with sharps in the workplace never place loose needles or sharps in the cardboard RMW box. Click here …